We certainly can organise a “Piss-up in a brewery!”
We like to think ours are a bit different from the run of the mill tours. A Dunscar brewery tour is an all-inclusive night out for anyone who enjoys having a great time with a great crowd.
It’s a very informal and friendly atmosphere and we make it a cracking night out for the ladies …and we even let them bring their blokes along!
Our Brewery Tour includes …
- A welcome pint of a choice of four Dunscar ales or glass of prosecco on arrival
- Thereafter complimentary Dunscar beers and Prosecco from 7 until – 10pm
- A wide range of other drinks and cocktails are available at “special” tour prices
- Interactive tour of the brewery and a video loop of brewing in action
- Fun quiz with prizes
- Q&A session during the tour
- Pasties & mushy peas supper – Carrs of course!
- Then dance the night away with either live music or disco until late.
…and all for the incredibly great value price of just £20 per head
Dunscar Bridge Brewery tours give you an unrivalled perspective on the brewing process guided by our head brewer Mark. Treat yourself to samples of our fine hand-crafted real ales or purchase brewery merchandise to commemorate your visit or Brewery Tour gift vouchers make a great present for the man or woman who has everything!
How to Book (individuals and small groups)
To find out more about our brewery tours, check available dates and how to book please contact us: 01204 563516 between our office hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Whether entertaining your customers, your team or both – brewery tours offer a great value option for your company.
For more information on corporate packages call Louise or Rachel on 01204 563516 / 01204 563518